Charting Disruption: Q2 2021
We are pleased to present the newest edition of our thematic flipbook: Charting Disruption. This publication is made up of a series of slides that provides insight on the themes behind our Thematic Growth ETF suite. Each slide contains charts, graphics, and our take on the themes as they evolve.
What’s in this edition?
As vaccines are distributed more broadly, population-wide immunity to COVID-19 is getting closer to reality and the post-pandemic New Normal is taking shape. In this edition of Charting Disruption, we explore what the transition to the New Normal means for the below themes and what we should expect from for the rest of 2021 and beyond.
- U.S. Infrastructure Development: Gauging the Spending Gap
- U.S. Infrastructure Development: The American Jobs Plan
- CleanTech & Renewables: Investment on the Rise as Necessity Calls
- CleanTech & Renewables: Adoption Increases on Declining Costs
- EVs & Battery Tech: Essential Components of an Electrified Future
- Cannabis: State-Level Legalization Sees More Success
- Cannabis: State-Level Legal Markets Continue to Grow in U.S.
- FinTech: Mobile Payments & Crypto Hit the Mainstream
- Genomics: The Beginning of the Runway?
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence: Automation in the New Normal
- Video Games & Esports: Streaming Numbers Show Record Interest
- Telemedicine & Digital Health: Utilization Continues to Rise
- Cloud Computing: Hybrid Work-from-Home Driving Spend
- E-commerce: Continuing to Capture Retail Sales
- Cybersecurity: New Threats, New Opportunities
- Social Media: Strong User Engagement & a Recovery in Ad Spend
- Health & Wellness: At-Home Fitness Takes Over
To see individual ETF holdings across the Global X Thematic Growth Suite, click the below links:
Disruptive Technology: Global X Social Media ETF (SOCL), Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (LIT), Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (LIT), Global X FinTech ETF (FINX), Global X Internet of Things ETF (SNSR), Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV), Global X Artificial Intelligence & Technology ETF (AIQ), Global X Cloud Computing ETF (CLOU), Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF (BOTZ), Global X Video Games & Esports ETF (HERO), Global X Cybersecurity ETF (BUG), Global X Data Center REITs & Digital Infrastructure ETF (VPN)
People and Demographics: Global X Millennial Consumer ETF (MILN), Aging Population ETF (AGNG), Global X Health & Wellness ETF (BFIT), Global X E-commerce ETF (EBIZ), Global X Cannabis ETF (POTX), Global X Genomics & Biotechnology ETF (GNOM), Global X Education ETF (EDUT), Global X Telemedicine & Digital Health ETF (EDOC), Global X Emerging Markets Internet & E-commerce ETF (EWEB), Global X China Biotech Innovation ETF (CHB)