Intro to Covered Call Strategies Course – Eligible for CE Credit
Global X has developed an interactive, self-guided Intro to Covered Call Strategies course, that is designed to share the latest ideas and best practices for incorporating covered calls into a portfolio.
Taking approximately one hour to complete, the course covers a variety of relevant topics, including:
- What are Options?
- Call & Put Option Uses
- Moneyness of Options
- Options Writing
- Options Strategies
- Factors Affecting Options Values
- The Underlying Asset: Comparing Major Indexes
- Moneyness of a Covered Call Strategy: ATM vs. OTM
- Coverage Amount: 0% to 100% Example
- Using Covered Call Strategies in a Portfolio
- How to Implement a Covered Call Strategy
- Intro to Covered Call Strategies Quiz
This program has been accepted for 1.0 hour of CE credit towards the CFP®, CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA® or RMA certifications. To receive credit, course takers must submit accurate and complete information on the requested forms, complete the entire course, and receive a 70% or higher on the Intro to Covered Call Strategies Quiz.
Questions on receiving CE credit may be sent to: Education@globalxetfs.com