Intro to Thematic Investing Course – Eligible for CE Credit
Global X has developed an interactive, self-guided Intro to Thematic Investing course, that is designed to share the latest ideas and best practices for incorporating thematic investing into a portfolio.
Taking approximately one hour to complete, the course covers a variety of relevant topics, including:
- What is Thematic Investing?
- The Difference between Cyclical and Structural Themes
- What Does Thematic Growth Look Like?
- Meet the Sector Disruptors
- Case Studies on Robotics & AI and Lithium & Battery Tech
- The Great Index Weight Debate
- The Risk-based Argument for Thematic Investing
- What Happens when Themes Converge?
- Intro to Thematic Investing Quiz
This program has been accepted for 1.0 hour of CE credit towards the CFP®, CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA® or RMA certifications. To receive credit, course takers must submit accurate and complete information on the requested forms, complete the entire course, and receive a 70% or higher on the Intro to Thematic Investing Quiz.
Questions on receiving CE credit may be sent to: Education@globalxetfs.com