GURU February 2020 Rebalance Report
On February 25th, the Global X GURU Index ETF (GURU) underwent its quarterly rebalance. The February 2020 GURU Report can be found here.
Notable observations from this rebalance period include the following:
- GURU’s index, the Solactive Guru Index, trailed the S&P 500, GURU’s broad-market benchmark, by 1.84% (184 bps) year to date through February 25th.
- GURU saw two net additions in the Information Technology sector, and one net addition in both the Health Care and Utilities sectors.
- GURU also saw two net deletions in both the Communication Services and Materials sectors, one net deletion in each of the Industrials, Financials, and Consumer Staples sectors. There were no net additions/deletions in the Consumer Discretionary, Energy, and Real Estate sectors.
- GURU is now 4.3% overweight Communication Services, 3.1% Materials and 2.7% Health Care relative to its benchmark. GURU is also overweight Industrials, Utilities, Consumer Discretionary, Energy, and Consumer Staples.
- GURU is underweight Information Technology by 9.4%, Financials by 5.0%, and Real Estate by 1.3% relative to its benchmark.